Twice a year, EmBe conducts a ten-week volleyball program for children in grades 3 through 6. The league is broken into two divisions – 3rd and 4th grades and 5th and 6th grades. We believe in positively influencing youth through athletics that build confidence and quality friendships.
Parent and Coach Raves!
Our program is well-respected in the community and we love the feedback coaches and parents share with us each year. Here are five great reasons to get your child into EmBe’s Volleyball program!
- “The kids have gained a skill that they can use for many years with rec leagues into adulthood! That is an amazing confidence booster!”
- “It helped the girls grow and become better and more confident in the sport.”
- “So much more confident. Knows she has to make decisions and be confident in her decision – serving over hand or under had and making points for her team.”
- “Weekly activity and meeting girls from other schools has been a true benefit to her.”
- “Great program, we are so lucky to have it in our community!”
Our next season of volleyball is now taking registrations. Make sure you get your child signed up. Head over to our Volleyball page to get all the details!