EmBe staff leadership reflects our commitment to mission, impact and using resources well. The Sr. Leadership Team represents the groups we serve as well as strong, skilled direction.
Documents and Reports
The support of people like you help EmBe to continue to serve the community well. The following materials share more detail about our fiscal responsibility.
The EmBe vision encompasses collaboration and partnerships as a vehicle to enhance the programs and services our organization provides to the Sioux Falls community. As a supporter of EmBe programs and services, these relationships help to ensure:
- Women are able to choose a career outside the home because her children have safe, quality childcare in her absence
- Girls are taught leadership skills that carry with them into adulthood
- Skill enhancing and fun programs are available to kids throughout the year (i.e. volleyball league, soccer league, summer camps, babysitting camps)
- Programs are offered on “no school” days allowing parents to maintain a full work day if desired
- Health and wellness services can be expanded to those that cannot afford the services and to entire families