The EmBe Women’s Leadership Program focuses on rediscovering your power, activating your vision, and connecting with your community while utilizing the personal experiences and skills of area leaders to educate and inspire. Through the program, each participant will create a personalized action plan that empowers them to meet personal and professional goals.
Your leadership journey will not be a lonely one. Whether it’s the C-Suite, public office, or a loving home, your leadership vision is just as purposeful as you are powerful. In addition, you’ll also curate a lifetime of support with a class of peers, a mentorship match, and hundreds of event participants throughout the course and beyond.
This immersive course welcomes all women seeking development opportunities in their personal and professional lives. While every class is just as unique as each woman’s experiences, you’ll find a proven structure and ample support on your journey to your best self!
Class Size: 25
Cost: $1,000 plus applicable tax and a $40 non-refundable application fee.
- Application live, Monday, August 1, 2022
- Application deadline, Monday, September 12, 2022
- Notification of Program Acceptance – Monday, September 19, 2022
- Retreat – Friday, October 21, 2022; 8:00-4:30 pm
- Session 1: Strengths-Based Leadership – Tuesday, November 15; 2:00-5:00 pm
- Session 2: Balance and Boundaries – Tuesday, December 13; 2:00-5:00 pm
- Session 3: Negotiating your Value – Tuesday, January 10, 2023; 1:00-5:00 pm
- Session 4: Addressing Unconscious Bias – Tuesday, February 21, 2023; 1:00-5:00 pm
- Session 5: Challenging the Inner Critic – Tuesday, March 21, 2023; 1:00-5:00 pm
- Session 6: Gender Recalibration – Tuesday, April 18, 2023; 1:00-5:00 pm
- Mentor Match – Tuesday, May 16, 2023; 5:30-8:30 pm
- Mentor Relationship – May through November 2023
- WLP Program Celebration – December 5, 2023