Volunteer with Dress for Success Sioux Falls
With your support, Dress for Success Sioux Falls can continue to empower thousands of women on their path to financial independence. Volunteering is a meaningful and rewarding experience that has many benefits, including the following:
- Learn and develop new skills: Our programs allow you to acquire new skills while carrying out various tasks.
- Make connections: Meet new people, build friendships, and make lasting relationships.
- Improve your resume: Gain invaluable experience working with others, learning about the workplace, and seeing firsthand how a non-profit operates.
- Build your confidence: Your ability to deal with various situations and be part of a team will increase your self-esteem.
We are looking for people to fill the volunteer opportunities below. Training will be provided.
- Styling Coach
- Career Coach
- Public Speaking/Presenter
- Administrative Work
- Boutique Maintenance
- Special Events & Fundraising
We want you to be comfortable in your new volunteer role, so we provide training opportunities throughout the year. Once your volunteer application is received, we will contact you regarding the next available training date.
Styling Coach Training
If you are looking to help women build confidence and provide clothing for interviews or employment by assisting in our styling program, this training is for you. All first-time styling coach volunteers must attend one training session.
Career Coach Training
If you are looking to help women improve their resumes, interviewing skills, and job-search process, this training is for you. All first-time career coach volunteers must attend one training session.
General Volunteer Orientation
All volunteers who do not attend a styling coach or career coach training and would like to assist in other areas such as administrative or boutique maintenance, will be required to participate in one volunteer orientation, including all other volunteer opportunities.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please fill out the volunteer application, and we will contact you regarding the next training date. If you have any questions, you can email DFSSFOffice@EmBe.org or call (605) 610-0665.