For more information or questions, please contact Melissa Hiatt at 605-305-9924 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EmBe Women’s Leadership Program focuses on discovering your power, activating your vision, and connecting with your community while utilizing the personal experiences and skills of area leaders to educate and inspire. Through the program, each participant will create a Leadership Creativity Project that empowers them to meet personal and professional goals.
Your leadership journey will not be a lonely one. Whether it’s the C-Suite, public office, or a loving home, your leadership vision is just as purposeful as you are powerful. In addition, you’ll curate a lifetime of support with a class of peers, a mentorship match, and join a network of hundreds of Women’s Leadership Program alumni.
This immersive course welcomes all women seeking development opportunities in their personal and professional lives. While every class is just as unique as each woman’s experiences, you’ll find a proven structure and ample support on your journey to your best self!
Class Size: 25
Cost: $1,000 plus applicable tax and a $40 non-refundable application fee.
2023-24 Summer Cohort Timeline:
- Application live, Monday, March 20, 2023
- Application deadline, Monday, May 8, 2023
- Notification of Program Acceptance – Friday, May 12, 2023
- Retreat – Tuesday, June 13, 2023; 8:30a-4:30 pm
- Session 1: Strengths-Based Leadership – Tuesday, July 11; 1:00-5:00 pm
- Session 2: Mentoring Mindset – Tuesday, August 8; 1:00-5:00 pm*
*Mentor Relationship Begins
- Session 3: Understanding Personal Leadership Authority – Tuesday, September 19, 2023; 1:00-5:00 pm
- Session 4: The Impact of Unconscious Bias on Leadership – Tuesday, October 10, 2023; 1:00-5:00 pm
- Session 5: Challenging the Inner Critic – Tuesday, November 14, 2023; 1:00-5:00 pm
- Session 6: Clear Communication – Tuesday, December 12, 2023; 1:00-5:00 pm**
** Leadership Creativity Projects
- WLP Program Celebration – January 16, 2024
Latest EmBe News
The work of EmBe would not be possible without the generous support of our families and sponsors, and guidance from our volunteers.