Hands-on STEM learning in a fun camp setting!
Who doesn’t love LEGO? Who doesn’t love Robots? FIRST LEGO League camps at EmBe teach 6 – 14 year-olds (ages vary by camp) STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills in a fun and hands-on camp setting. These camps are the perfect way for kids to start learning more about coding, program and robotics. From multiple day camps in the summer, to one-day camps on no-school days, camps build skills and confidence in kids!
EmBe Response to COVID-19 in terms of camps.
EmBe is determined to be proactive with regard to participants’ health and safety. Here are a few of the steps we are taking.
- We have reduced the number of participants in some of our camps to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Each participant will have their own equipment to use… no sharing a computer, robot, or table.
- Participants will be spread out as much as possible.
- We will screen participants by taking their temperature when they arrive for camps.
- Additional time will be spent on handwashing and sanitation of hands during camp
- Camp equipment will be sanitized between sessions.