For more information or questions, please contact Stacy Stahl at 605.336.3660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dress for Success Sioux Falls is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of women located in the Sioux Falls area. The professional clothing, employment retention programs and ongoing support that we provide our clients symbolize our faith in every woman’s ability to succeed. Dress for Success Sioux Falls depends on a team of qualified, passionate and dedicated individuals, organizations and companies, each of whom plays an indispensable role in our success.
To learn more about Dress for Success Sioux Falls, visit their website: siouxfalls.dressforsuccess.org
- Interview appropriate suits
- Professional separates including blouses, slacks, skirts, dresses, blazers, and jackets
- Work appropriate shoes
- Jewelry and scarves
- Handbags (briefcases, portfolios or work appropriate handbags)
- New trouser socks in black, gray, blue, and brown (regular and plus sizes)
- Camisoles (especially L – XL sizes)
- Maternity clothes
- NEW bras and underwear
- Dress Coats
- GREATEST NEED ITEM: Petite sizes (0 – 4)
- GREATEST NEED ITEM: Plus sizes (22 and up) in dress pants, tops, dresses and suits
Clothing Not Accepted
- Non-Professional Clothing
- Shorts, flip-flops
- Used undergarments, socks, stockings or makeup
- Anything that is stained, worn, dated or torn
Donations are being accepted by appointment only.
Call us at 605.610.0665 to make your appointment.