POSITION TITLE: Women’s Programming Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Women’s Programming
REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Women’s Programming
SUMMARY: Work closely with Women’s Programming Manager and Director to ensure women’s programs needs are met. The Women’s Programming Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of Dress for Success and the experience of all onsite volunteers including staffing, training, recruiting, and front desk coverage. Responsible for providing direct coordination of client and volunteer scheduling and follow up.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure EmBe brand, mission, vision, and values are reflected in all interactions.
- Perform reception duties including warmly greeting visitors and clients, processing mail, updating Outlook calendars, unloading, and processing clothing donations, sending correspondence, conducting tours. Manage and route incoming calls, visitors, and messages to appropriate contact person.
- Recruit and retain robust volunteer pool to support all women’s programming.
- Serve as initial point of contact for volunteers, coaches, and clients.
- Manage daily operations of the boutique and customer service for all volunteers, clients, and donors as well as clothing drives and accepting donations.
- Organize details of annual closet sales including setup, teardown, volunteer scheduling and operation. Setup and process monetary donations.
- Coordinate volunteers and interns in boutique maintenance. Provide initial training and daily work direction.
- Maintain excellent corporate, volunteer, and partner relationships.
- Schedule clients for professional development center and styling appointments and track and maintain client database including metrics, referral partner information and schedule any client follow-up.
- Maintain client files and update client database including follow-up appointments and check-ins with clients in a timely manner.
- Maintain volunteer contact information, volunteer hours, and training schedule.
- Ability to problem-solve and be familiar with community resources.
- Produce monthly reports with requested metrics. Assist in preparation of advisory board materials and Annual Survey. Prepare reports as needed by Executive Director.
- Serve as staff liaison to Boutique and Volunteer Community and the annual Closet Sale Planning Committee.
- Other duties or responsibilities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 2+ years equivalent experience in busy office environment.
- Demonstrated communication and exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be a team player, willing to be flexible, open to change, and flex where current help is needed.
- Must believe in our mission and personal drive, enthusiastic attitude, and must be effective and efficient in duties and projects.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels from a variety of backgrounds.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail. Ability to prioritize amidst multiple interruptions.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (especially Excel) and ability to navigate various technologies, including social media.
- Training experience helpful.
- Convey a professional business image of Dress for Success and EmBe
- Must pass a background check
- Ability to speak, hear and see in performing job.
- Sitting, often for extended periods of time while performing work activities.
- Frequent lifting and carrying of up 25-50 lbs of clothing donations.
- Frequently bends and stoops while storing clothing in storage or obtaining files.
- Ability to frequently use stairs, often while carrying 15-20 lbs.
- Work is performed in an indoor office environment.
- Normal office noise level with frequent interruptions.
- Travel is very isolated.