Teddy Bear Treasures is every second, third, and fourth Wednesday of the month. The second and fourth Wednesdays from 8:30 am – 10:30 am. The third Wednesday is 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
SUMMARY:The Teddy Bear Treasures Assistant is responsible for the general management and supervision of the Teddy Bear Treasures room at the WIC office. This person works over at the WIC office helping individuals who are in need of baby items for their soon to be child or born child.
- General knowledge of children’s growth and development.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work with growth and developmental needs of unique client population.
- Flexibility, reliability and cooperative work habits.
- No substantiated history of child abuse of neglect.
- No staff member or volunteer will have a felony conviction on record within the past five years.
- No staff members name will appear on the sex offenders registry