You won’t be SORRY when you join EmBe’s School Age Care program. As a Site Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to lead a team of assistants to play and mentor a large group of elementary students. We’re looking fore a superstar that is a dependable, self-starter who is organized, a great communicator and can rock their paperwork.
Monday-Friday 6:00am-8:30am and 2:30-6:00 pm No evenings, weekends or holidays
Employees are eligible for health and life insurance plus dental, vision, short term disability and more, childcare and program discounts, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, free GreatLIFE membership, 401k, and vacation. Competitive Pay!
- Oversee daily classroom activities at school site. Empower staff members to create an effective learning environment with high quality care and customer service.
- Ensure the implementation of SAC curriculum.
- Schedule staff; coordinate absences to maintain appropriate ratios.
- Ensure consistent application of all EmBe policies and procedures.
- Partners with the other site directors to ensure best practices and consistency between locations.
- Create and maintain relationships with principals, teachers, and maintenance staff at site.
- Guide parents through enrollment process, annual form updates; ensuring all childcare records are accurate and complete.
- Address parental concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Contribute to monthly parent newsletter and prepare parent communications as needed.
- Maintain active involvement in EmBe activities as they relate to the bigger picture organization, i.e. fundraising events, staff development, programming opportunities.
- Regular attendance as scheduled
- College degree in Elementary Education, Child Development Certificate, or related field preferred
- Previous management/teaching experience in an SAC setting or similar experience with school age children
- Strong organizational skills/ good details to oversee teachers and kids
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a professional, self-motivated, and self-directed individual
- Computer skills and knowledge in Word, Excel and ProCare, desired
- Broad knowledge of community child care programs desired
- No felony conviction on record within the past five years.
Apply online at www.embe.org