What are your plans for the summer? Want to get paid to play and mentor elementary students?
Summer hours include 30-40 hours/week ranging between 7:15 am and 6:15 pm. Starting pay $11/hr depending on experience working with kids.
You won’t be SORRY, when you join EmBe’s School Age Care program. We have a MONOPOLY on fun! Assist students with a variety of activities including STEAM, field trips, character building and independent, choice-based fun. We’re looking for flexible, dependable people, who will interact and be a positive influence with young children. If you like variety, you will never experience the same day twice. This is a great opportunity to share your creativity, work as a team and show initiative.
- Assist with daily SAC curriculum and schedule at school site. Deliver high quality care and customer service.
- Regular attendance as scheduled
- Oversee and interact with children’s play.
- Reinforce positive guidance techniques.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of each child.
- Teach children by modeling appropriate language and behavior.
- Treat all children with dignity and respect.
- Verbally greet each parent, child and visitor upon arrival in the classroom, and communicate with parents about the child’s day.
- Maintain confidentiality of children and family information.
- Encourage parents to discuss concerns or issues with Site Coordinator.
- Experience working in a childcare center preferred
- General knowledge of children’s growth and development.
- CPR and First Aid training. (paid training)
- Ability to perform Assistant Teacher’s duties.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility, reliability and cooperative work habits.
- No substantiated history of child abuse of neglect.
This is an excellent schedule and experience for high school and college students, and helps bolster your resume and wallet!