Jump into a fun, structured environment filled with non-stop activities. From field trips to playing games on the floor, you will never experience the same day twice. We are looking for individuals who are energetic, creative and willing to be silly. This is a great opportunity to be the King of Hearts or the Princess of the land. A love of coloring is a MUST! Monday-Friday 10am-2pm
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Implement a custom based curriculum which is geared toward Kindergarten readiness
- Assist in the creation of a stimulating learning environment, including room arrangement, bulletin boards, seasonal decorations, etc.
- Accurately provide documentation (such as meal sheets, daily sheets, accident reports, medication forms, etc.)
- Maintain a safe, healthy and attractive learning environment inside and outside the classroom.
- Participate in recommended professional development training opportunities and adhere to licensing standards.
- Previous early childhood education experience is a plus.
- General knowledge of children’s growth and development.
- CPR and First Aid training.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- No substantiated history of child abuse or neglect.
- No staff member or volunteer will have a felony conviction on record within the past five years.
- No staff members name will appear on the sex offenders registry
Apply online at www.embe.org