If you want to use your marketing strategy and communication skills for good, consider joining the EmBe team. We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to share stories about the impact of our mission, and engage people who want to support the women and families in our community. More than a job, your work helps to change lives. By applying your creativity and insights you can help us build relationships with the people we serve, our volunteers, supporters, and community, as well as internally with our team.
Although there are no typical days, most weeks you will be implementing your strategic plans, from pitching a public relations story to posting on social media, from creating a flyer for one of our programs (Girls on the Run, Dress for Success, and First Lego League, just to name a few), to managing brand messaging. You will be working closely with our committed program staff, and partnering with our childcare, youth development, and women’s leadership teams to maximize our impact.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, business or related field + 3-5 years relevant experience
- Non –profit experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital communication management, search engine optimization, Adobe Creative Suite, and social media sites
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid public relations skills, including press release creation and story pitching
- Proven project and budget management
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k, Life/AD&D, Vacation, free parking and gym membership and much more
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Apply Online at www.embe.org
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Select applicants must be prepared to provide recent writing samples and demonstrate effective strategic planning.