Our 3 year olds are bundles of fun with a strong need to continuously learn, communicate, play and try new things. Make a lasting impression on these young learners as an assistant teacher. We want a patient, dependable teacher with structure to keep things organized but the flexibility to adapt as needed to keep the kids engaged. Our full time position includes competitive pay, health, dental, vision, life, 401k and other benefits, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, childcare discounts, free gym membership, free parking and free lunch on-site. No nights, weekends, or holidays! $200 hiring bonus!
- Previous childcare experience preferred
- General knowledge of children’s growth and development.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- No substantiated history of child abuse or neglect.
- No staff member or volunteer will have a felony conviction on record within the past five years.
- No staff members name will appear on the sex offenders registry
Apply online at www.embe.org