Our 3 year olds are bundles of fun with a strong need to continuously learn, communicate, play and try new things. Make a lasting impression on these young learners as the Lead Teacher. We want a patient, dependable teacher with structure to keep things organized but the flexibility to adapt as needed to keep the kids engaged. Our full time position includes competitive pay, great benefits, free parking and free lunch on-site.
- A degree in early childhood education. At least 2 years teaching experience preferred.
- General knowledge of children’s growth and development.
- CPR and First Aid training.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- No substantiated history of child abuse or neglect.
- No staff member or volunteer will have a felony conviction on record within the past five years.
- No staff members name will appear on the sex offenders registry