Responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service to all members, guests, and program participants of EmBe of Sioux Falls. Front Desk Assistant is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of membership services and in marketing the EmBe’s programs as directed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for coordinating information, communications, and administrative procedures for the EmBe front desk.
- Duties include daily cash receipt procedures, record keeping, and online registration for programs.
- Friendly, personable communication with all visitors and community partners.
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls and questions.
- Monitor all public entering the building. Enforce COVID protocols.
- Learn and explain EmBe programs, policies, and procedures.
- Register customers and clients for programs and process memberships according to procedures.
- Receive customer/client comments and direct them to the appropriate staff person.
- Filing, maintenance of supplies and forms and general office management
- Conduct tours for new clients in the absence of wellness directors.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred.
- Previous receptionist/office support experience
- Knowledge and experience with multi-line phone system
Benefits to include health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, cancer, accident, 401K, employee referral bonus, tuition reimbursement and vacation and holidays paid.
Apply Online at www.embe.org