EmBe seeks an Executive Assistant to provide exceptional administrative support to the CEO ensuring professionalism, quality and efficiency. Primary responsibilities include project management support for Board, Committee, Leadership and Staff meetings, dictating and disseminating professional correspondence, and juggling complex calendars. Technical experience is helpful to provide special project support. The right person also supports the development role, manage receipting and serving as the expert on the donor database, which includes data entry, reporting, and other aspects of maintaining the integrity of the data and implementing the thank you process for donors.
- Previous executive administrative experience.
- Experience identifying and implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints, without losing focus.
- Strong computer skills; including donor database management experience
- Highly organized with strong clerical knowledge of administrative
- Strong attention to detail with thorough follow through.
- Personable and polite, with excellent people skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making.
- Professional demeanor required with vault-like ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, adapt quickly while remaining flexible, without sacrificing detail.
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect.
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k with match, Life/AD&D, Short Term Disability, paid vacation and sick time, free parking and much more
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org