Maintains building cleanliness and appearance by performing custodial duties in all areas of EmBe Downtown. Monday-Friday 9am-1pm. Eligible fitness membership and free parking.
Apply online at www.embe.org
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms / locker rooms
- Vacuum, mop, scrub floors using industrial cleaners and machines
- Wax and polish floors using industrial floor machines
- Empty trash
- Clean/dust walls, light fixtures, stair railings
- Ability to follow cleaning schedule at assigned times
- Ability to work scheduled hours
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- General knowledge of cleaning techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of cleaning chemicals
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial cleaning equipment
- Effective oral communication skills
- Frequent standing and walking
- Frequent use of hands and arms
- Frequent pushing, pulling or lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Occasional need to climb, balance, kneel or crouch
- Frequent exposure to chemicals
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions