Childcare Site Manager is responsible for providing management, leadership and direction for EmBe childcare services at a designated site. Primary responsibilities include: overall daily management of the childcare site, leadership, supervision and development of childcare staff; policy administration, licensing regulation and legal compliance, plus curriculum management, along with parent communications and admissions. A passion for the mission of the organization is a key for success.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide professional leadership, support and guidance to all employees, encouraging ownership and accountability in all
- Manages and oversees the daily operations at the Empowers staff members to create an environment of high quality care and customer service.
- With guidance from the Director of Childcare Services, manage and monitor all aspects of site operations, ensuring adherence to all State and Federal licensing requirements and reporting, as well as adherence to all State and Federal nutritional requirements outlined by Child and Adult Nutrition Services.
- Together with the Director of Childcare Services and Curriculum Specialist, ensure the implementation and management of all childcare
- Partner with Director of Childcare Services and other site managers to ensure best practices and consistency between
- Manage programs to maintain maximum capacity and attain appropriate classroom
- Schedule staff; coordinate absences to maintain appropriate classroom
- Ensure consistent application of all EmBe policies and
- Conduct annual performance evaluations for staff
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or related field
- Previous management experience in an early childhood setting or similar experience preferred
- Teaching experience in an early childhood setting or similar experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a professional, self-motivated, and self-directed individual
- Computer skills and knowledge in Word, Excel and ProCare preferred
- Broad knowledge of community child care programs and licensing requirements
- Familiarity or knowledge of Summer Feeding Program
Full Time positions are eligible for health, dental, vision, life and supplemental benefits, childcare and program discounts, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus program, free fitness membership, free parking and lunch and 401K plan.
Apply online at EmBe.org