Do you know the Baby Shark song? If not, we’ll teach you! We have little people on the move that love to play, sing and eat between the ages of 1 to 2. We’re looking for fun-loving, flexible, dependable people, who enjoy working with others, doing art projects, playing games and blowing bubbles. Care for children who are mobile and eat finger foods. Responsible for all primary needs including feeding, diapering, playing and rest time! No nights, weekends, holidays.
Full Time positions are eligible for benefits, childcare and program discounts, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus program, fitness membership, free parking and lunch; 401K upon anniversary.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assist in the creation of a stimulating learning environment, including room arrangement, bulletin boards, seasonal decorations, etc.
- Accurately provide documentation (such as meal sheets, daily sheets, accident reports, medication forms, etc.)
- Maintain a safe, healthy and attractive learning environment inside and outside the classroom.
- Participate in recommended professional development training opportunities and adhere to licensing standards.
- Experience working in a childcare center with babies preferred
- Must be able to lift and comfort young children (weighing up to 40 lbs.) and get up and down from the floor with or without accommodations.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- No substantiated history of child abuse of neglect.
- No staff member or volunteer will have a felony conviction on record within the past five years.
- No staff members name will appear on the sex offenders registry