Join the EmBe team of exceptional teachers in this highly sought after program-our kids graduate to kindergarten reading sight words and more! Make an impact and a difference in the lives of young children! If you are patient, flexible and dependable and enjoy working with children, this opportunity to leave an impression is waiting!
- Assist with the implementation of curriculum which is geared toward Kindergarten readiness
- Provide opportunity and support for children to develop self-discipline.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a stimulating learning environment.
- Verbally greet parents/visitors and children upon arrival to the classroom.
- Insure parent information is communicated through daily verbal and written communication.
- Assist with maintenance of accurate documentation (such as meal sheets, daily sheets, accident reports, medication forms, etc.)
- Reinforce positive guidance techniques.
- Teach children by modeling appropriate language and behavior.
- Treat all children with dignity and respect.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and attractive learning environment inside and outside the classroom.
- Participate in recommended professional development training opportunities and adhere to licensing standards.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude and consistently project a positive image of EmBe.
- Report suspected child abuse and neglect as required by law.
- Previous experience in a childcare setting
- Bachelor’s degree helpful
- Ability to lift and comfort young children (weighing up to 40 lbs.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- No staff members name will appear on the sex offenders registry
Full benefits to teachers include Mon-Fri schedule; paid vacation and sick time, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, free lunch and free parking, discounts for childcare and more