Make an impact in the lives of energetic 2 year olds! We have full time opportunities at EmBe Monday through Friday. No nights, weekends, holidays.
$200 Hiring Bonus
Full Time positions are eligible for health, dental and vision benefits, employee childcare and program discounts, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus program, free fitness membership, free parking and lunch; 401K.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assist in the creation of a stimulating learning environment, including room arrangement, bulletin boards, seasonal decorations, etc.
- Accurately provide documentation (such as meal sheets, daily sheets, accident reports, medication forms, etc.)
- Maintain a safe, healthy and attractive learning environment inside and outside the classroom.
- Assist in carrying out curriculum/environmental plans developed by the Lead Teacher.
- Assists in providing opportunity and support for children to develop self-discipline.
- Oversee and interact with children’s play.
- Reinforce positive guidance techniques.
- Experience working in a childcare center preferred
- Must be able to lift and comfort young children (weighing up to 40 lbs.) and get up and down from the floor with or without accommodations.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility, reliability and cooperative work habits.
- No substantiated history of child abuse of neglect.
- No employee will have a felony conviction on record within the past five years.
- No staff members name will appear on the sex offenders registry