Women's Leadership Program
2017 Women's Leadership Program
The focus of the Women's Leadership Program is to utilize the personal experiences and skills of area women leaders to educate and inspire young women. During a two day retreat and six training sessions, the participants develop a Personal Development Plan that includes personal and professional goals and their plan to achieve them.
In May, a mentor will be matched with each participant, after the sessions are completed. The mentor will help guide and support her protege through the implementation of her Personal Development Plan. The program is open to women of all ages who are interested in progressing to the next level of personal and professional development.
Congratulations to our newest class of Women's Leadership Program participants. They start their program journey in January of 2017!
2017 Class of the EmBe Women’s Leadership Program
- Kylee Brown, Marketing Coordinator at Avera Health
- Molly Christianson, Human Resources at Cave Enterprises
- Nichole Cross, Designer at Composite Design
- Gina deCasare, Operations Coordinator at University of Sioux Falls
- Britton Dyer, Human Resource Generalist at Raven Industries
- Madeleine Ellis, Associate Director of Admissions at Augustana University
- Heather Fries, Marketing Production Manager at Premier Bankcard LLC
- Kari Halstenson, Youth Recreation Coordinator at EmBe
- Anna Hudelson, Education Director at Museum of Visual Materials
- Felan Link, Director of Operations at Legacy Law Firm, P.C.
- Jenny Lockhart, Marketing Project Manager at 9 Clouds
- Brienne Maner, Communications & Membership Director at Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc
- Kara Meisinger, Project Management at Carsforsale.com
- Jill Mockler, Business Banking Team Leader at First National Bank
- Rebekah Nelson, Litigation Paralegal at Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith
- Jenna Neth, Owner at Place My Heart
- Deanna Parker, Grant Supervisor at Avera Rural Health Institute
- Molly Peterson, Marketing Director at Pipestone Holdings
- Amanda Potter, Social Media Strategist at Midco
- Krystal Sehr, Implementation Manager, AVP, Consumer Credit Solutions Executive Office at Wells Fargo
- Jessica Speckmeier, Police Sergeant at Sioux Falls Police Department
- Natalie Story, Branch Coordinator at MetaBank
- Ellyn Suga, Store Owner/Manager at Shop Dog Boutique
- Carmen Toft, Marketing Events & Community Relations at Prairie Berry LLC
- Sara Weinreis, Account Associate at Click Rain
- Rachel Woodman, Market Development Manager at CenturyLink