Don't wait for your ship to come in - swim out to it.
EmBe uses the American Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety program which combines the best in swim instruction with a strong emphasis on drowning prevention and water safety. Courses are available for a variety of ages and skill levels to encourage a healthy, lifelong recreational habit and to help keep you safe. Join the hundreds of people each year who choose EmBe for the American Red Cross for swimming and water safety training.
Click on the arrows for our swimming lesson brochure with times and dates. >>>
- Programs for all levels and ages - children are with others of their own age and skill level.
- Progressive instruction - allows each child to proceed at their own pace. When your child has mastered one level, they're ready for the next. Each lesson encourages your child to feel good about themselves and what they've learned.
- Small student-to-instructor ratio - Children are taught in small groups
- Trained staff and certified lifeguards
- Individual year-round classes - classes are offered each quarter.
- Private lessons - private lessons are scheduled at your convenience.
- Parent-Child (6 months - 3 years) - These classes promote water enrichment and aquatics readiness for children and their parent. Classes emphasize exercise, parental education, safety and fun! There must be a parent for each child in the water.
- Preschool (3-4 years) without parents – Lesson introduce the fundamentals of water safety and swimming.
- Learn to Swim Levels 1-6 (5-12 years) - swim program teaches personal safety, personal growth, stroke development, water sports and games and rescue skills.
- Adults - Private and semi-private swim lessons are for adults who are beginning to swim or want to improve their swim techniques.
- Lap swim, open swim and class times can all be found on our pool schedules.