EmBe Rental Responsibilities
rules and regulations
Welcome to EmBe! We hope that your event will be enjoyable and memorable. In order to provide you with the safest and most pleasant environment we must insist on the following responsibilities, rules, and regulations:
- A deposit of $50 will need to be made upon booking and before we reserve the space. Deposit will be refunded upon return of the areas use. The area is to be reasonably cleaned and undamaged.
- Accept responsibility for damage or loss of equipment.
- All cartons, boxes, packing crates, etc. must be removed to the EmBe dumpster.
- All users will conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times and shall not in any way infringe on the rights and operation of any member or guest of EmBe.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by a parent at all times.
- Clean up: Excessive spills must be cleared. All trash must be placed in garbage bags.
- End your event without disturbance.
- Ensure all guests leave the facility premises immediately following your event.
- Know and take responsibility for all of your guests.
- Place someone in charge if you must leave the facility.
- Remove all equipment you brought to the facility within the hours stated on the rental agreement.
- Shirts are required at all times
- User’s vehicles shall be parked in designated parking/loading areas only.
- EmBe has a zero tolerance policy. All users will conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times and shall not in any way infringe on the rights and operation of any member or guest of EmBe.
- Management has the authority to implement and enforce rules that are more stringent or that supplement those listed.
- Do not throw or kick basketballs or any athletic balls against the walls or the ceiling lights or fans.
- Gum and food are not permitted on the basketball court (special permission may be given to allow food for a group event – contact the Recreation Director).
- No hanging from the rim or dunking the basketball
- Only water is permitted on the basketball floor.
- Only court tennis shoes allowed for play on the court.
- All children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult, in or out of the water, at all times.
- All swimmers must have a swimming suit. No cutoffs, t-shirts, leotards, jeans, etc.
- The front lobby is a public area and we ask that you and your guests have either clothes or a cover up on. Shoes are required in the lobby at all times.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the pool area.
- All children who are not toilet trained shall wear a swim diaper or tight fitting rubber pants.
- We allow water wings and swimsuits with built in floats as long as the parent or legal guardian are actively supervising the child.
- Age 14 and over are allowed to use the whirlpool. The whirlpool shall not exceed 16 people. Observe reasonable time limits (10 – 15 minutes); long exposure may result in illness or fainting.
- Individuals with health problems should consult a physician before using the whirlpool